Biography --- Pictures --- News --- Wallpapers --- Films --- Hot

Katrina Kaif Chikni Chameli performance a surprise

If you thought Katrina Kaif is all about sophistication, she breaks the stereotype with Chikini Chameli. The actor gets raw and rustic in Agneepath's hot item song. With a bottle of pahua hanging from her waist, Katrina says it all with her eyes. The song is choreographed by Ganesh Acharya.
“I hope and pray it becomes bigger than any of the previous item songs. As actors, we love doing better than what’s been done in the past. I don’t think there’s anything wrong in expecting that,” said Katrina in an interview with Hindustan Times. She adds, “Now, I’m waiting to see the audience’s reaction. It’s a desi-rustic number. I’m keeping my fingers crossed.”

Chikni Chameli
Chikni Chameli snaps
Katrina Kaif Chikni Chameli Official song video release

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails